Angle Z by Daniel Madison
The torn corner trick performed by David Blaine on TV.
DAVID BLAINE PERFORMS THE SEARING ANGLE ZERO TORN CORNER TRICK IN NEW TV SPECIAL
Angle Z was introduced in 2007 as "Angle Zero". At the time, Daniel didn't realize the true power of the impromptu effect. He taught it in a mere 5 minutes and gave no subtleties or further instruction.
Over the next five years Angle Z was discovered by a who's who of magic and added to their performance, due to the extreme power and simplicity of the effect.
Daniel began to get comments from friends and acquaintances in the business, many of whom shared striking routines and effective subtleties with him.
He decided to teach all that he had learned and developed on Angle Zero, and changed the name to Angle Z as an ode to covering everything about the miracle trick from "A to Z".
If you know the trick or perform it - good. If you don't, you should be. It's one of the easiest yet most impactful tricks on the market today. In this new work on the subject Daniel will teach...
• How to perform Angle Zero with a signed card
• Cause the torn corner to appear between someone's empty hands as it vanishes
• The most effective places to reveal the hidden corner
• How to perform Angle allowing the spectator to ACTUALLY HAND you ANY CARD
• How to leave ZERO DOUBT that the corner has actually been ripped from the card
• How to allow the spectator to HEAR every little RIP in the card
• The correct way to slowly and methodically tear the corner piece
• Learn David Blaine's take on Angle Zero and the way he performs it 95% of the time
• How to use Angle Zero as a visual penetration through a glass table
• See Daniel perform the effect live several times on the streets of Los Angeles
• Where the torn corner should - and should not - be revealed.
• 1 hour and 20 minutes of advice and rare techniques
You NEED to learn the inside work on this incredible trick, and Madison spills ALL of it in Angle Z. Filmed in Hollywood, you'll also see Madison hit the streets and perform for various groups which is a rare treat in itself. Order today.